Monday 9 July 2007

Long time no see!! Hello everyone! Lsep, Gem of the Jampot, Andersvk, marcdaniel, Doulos, and whoever else might read this...

Here's a little update: I'm a seven month pregger, and right now my little buckaroo is giving me a hard time with her kicks and squirms... She thinks my liver is a punch-bag!! She's such a precious little thing already. We have great times playing kick-a-boo, and of course she likes to have her back rubbed by Mommy... she even humps it like a little kitten for more when I stop!! I never thought a belly could take on such weird shapes.

Dani painted her room a week ago, so now we're going to put a border on it, which will take a while, because we thought it was "autoadhesivo" and it turned out to be the kind you have to wet and then plaster on the wall, like wallpaper. :-( But it's a beautiful water-coloured, cuddly stuffed animals border, with teddy-bears, stuffed giraffes, rabbits, lions, elephants, kittens etc... as if they were all sitting on a shelf. They almost look like real stuffed animals!

Probably the next post will be when our little baby is five months old... so I hope you enjoyed this one! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Hello, Pixie! It was fun to read your description of your ongoing experiences! Nice to see you put pinkies to keyboard! Love you,

TPG

Anonymous said...

Dear me, Eliweski!! It was time you updated your blog.
*Giggles* I love your style of skiing!!
Well, I SURE hope to see photos of my second-cousin! I won't post a comment again if you don't... *wink*

Anonymous said...

I well remember when you first heard the Nutcracker Suite by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - I could NOT believe my eyes. You were literally squirming with pleasure from the music! You were a sweet 7 year old girlie then ...
TPG