Wednesday 13 January 2010

Early evening

Mmmmm... It's half past eight and the babies are sleeping... What am I going to do with so much time in my hands before dropping into bed?

Dani is making supper. Hamburgers and chips. Something fast and easy. And then a niiiice warm shower. I'm already blogging, so that's taken care of. :-)

Anecdote of the day: Paul sucked his fist the whole time he was in the bathtub, oblivious to his hair being shampooed and Lara throwing cupfuls of water on his tummy.

As you can see, I'm not too inspired today. But I thought I'd leave today's footprint for posterity... a normal, nothing-real-interesting-has-happened day.

Oh, yes. We went to Parc Catalunya and took Lara for a ride on the bike. We took turns, being with Paul in the pram (not in with him, pushing him around, of course) and riding the bike. Lara enjoyed it immensely!

3 comments:

Doulos said...

Hamburgers again? :D Great to hear of your doings ... lots of love.

Eliweski said...

yup... the leftiver ones!! :-)

Ricky said...

M'alegro que us ho hàgiu passat bé! :)